Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Letters Impromptu x Front Row Shop


(purse: Front Row Shop; top: Zara; skirt: H&M (similar here); watch: Skywatch
necklace: Brandy Melville; bracelet: Giles & Brother (similar here); sandals: Aldo)


photos by Lisa from Paint with Stars



It's still rainy season in Japan, even though it's already July. But I remember last year around this time, it was extremely hot and humid, where by 10 AM I was already drenched in sweat. So I guess you can say I prefer this weather so much more.

To match the gloomy weather, I wanted to go for a simple, all-black monotone look with some contrasting white with my Skywatch and new faux leather triangle purse from Front Row Shop. When I saw this pretty thing on their website, I knew I had to add this to my purse collection. The triangular shape is so unique, and it is surprisingly useful and fits all of my essentials. I just let it dangle from my wrist when I am walking around. Despite the rain, I really wanted to wear sandals, so I opted for my semi-platform sandals from Aldo - I feel like they don't get my feet as wet as I walk through puddles. Even adding a cute umbrella will make you look even more stylish in the rain.

Lisa and I found this cool food truck in the middle of Omotesando that sells bomb burgers and fries. The cold earl grey tea I had was such a refreshing treat in the humidity. Looking forward to trying some of the other items on their menu.


Check out other amazing items from frontrowshop.com - it's already become one of my favorite go-to online stores. Follow them on Instagram at @frontrowshop !




Love,

Samantha Mariko






23 comments:

  1. That dress is perfect on you! Love how you added gold details to it- plus that white purse looks so cute! Love the outfit! Great way to boost up the mood in Japan; it's really sunny and hot here in Edmonton, Canada right now! ;)

    Have a great day!
    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear Sam, you are the cutest! You're such a baby doll. These photos are exquisite!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer the rainy season as well. Though, it can be a pain when it comes to shoes, I prefer it to the hot humidity like you said :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit,! :)
    xx

    http://maybettonight.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing! the black color was created for you!! wow!
    i love your original b\ag!! is like a tea! i love tea!

    tell me what about follow each other? i love your log, is amazing! so i wanna keep in touch!
    let me know if you start then i will follow back right now sweety!!
    have a great day and a lot of inspiration!!!
    xoxo
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pics and look. Great necklace and purse, love the unusual design of it. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos are so fantastic! love how the photographer captured the environment and you! this is a great monochrome look, the gold details are perfect.

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. THe bag is adorable and I really like your necklace. Uggh--- what I would give for some cooling weather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girl you look so chic. You must be pretty excited for the rain to stop soon. And that food truck sounds yum (i live for french fries)!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit is really pretty. And I really love the bag. Love the shape of it, it's so practical!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. まりこさんとってもすてき♡
    三角形のかばん、(お財布なのかな?)ユニークですごくかわいいですね!
    梅雨で天気が不安定ですね、風邪には気をつけてね。

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such a pretty face and black colour really works on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Samantha, you are a vision in black, this outfit is so elegant and modern, love it. I am so grateful for your feedback on my last post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool look, love these shots!

    Oversize shirts to wear as a dress on lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous look! I absolutely love your sense of style :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great look dear!!This bag is so cute!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it
    www.facebook.com/laviecestchic

    ReplyDelete
  17. simply stunning..I love this basic style, so chic!
    Kiss
    Elisa
    www.blackstarstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!