Monday, September 1, 2014

OUTFIT | Crazy for Navy


(T-shirt: Beauty & Youth United Arrows; pants: Le Ciel Bleu (similar here and here); 
shoes: Vans; clutch: Wego (similar here))


photos by club-D


September is here - already! Did you all enjoy your last month of summer? I feel like summer this year went by way too quickly... I mean, I did see fireworks, ate watermelon, wore my yukata, but I still haven't stepped foot on the beach. How crazy is that?? I guess one can't do everything. But at least Fashions Night Out is right around the corner! 

Today, I made a little trip to Shimokitazawa, a hipster part of Tokyo with lots of vintage shops and cute cafes. Had delicious paninis and cappuccinos, and found a pair of nice oxfords that I know I will come in useful for the fall season. I'm really into the color navy right now, and it was perfect I found this cropped T-shirt at United Arrows the other day - just the right length to pair with a cropped trouser. I rolled up the sleeves to balance it out better. 


Have a great first week of September guys - thanks for stopping by!



Love,

Samantha Mariko

21 comments:

  1. you look great dear!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post! And I love your blog:)
    I am now following you on Bloglovin, follow mem back?:)

    bloglovin.com/blog/3880191
    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Summer did go by way too fast Sam! I fit in some good stuff, but not everything. Love your outfit! One always looks great in navy. Looking forward to Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Navy and black is one of my favorite combinations :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sad that summer is over, seriously cannot believe that September is already here! You look awesome in your casual weekend look - navy and black is my all time favorite color combo. So chic!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it, love the vans also

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! I'd so love to go to Tokyo one day.

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adore your bangs! Just found your blog and look forward to pouring through it!

    XO - Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love navy blue as well. Great look

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness I would love to see the vintage shops of Japan! Hope you have a lovely September. Time seriously is going by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the tee is such a great basic! love your clutch too! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the look, Samantha! So simple yet so chic! That place looks really interesting, I adore vintage! I'd be happy to visit it someday when I go to Japan =D I hope you had a fantastic start of September. :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  13. I miss Tokyo! I can't wait to go back there
    It's the first day of Spring here in Australia. I'm excited for the warmer weather

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never been to Tokyo, I would love to visit one day. I absolutely love your outfit here. It's so simple yet so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely clutch :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great! I really liked how you've styled this outfit, and that cappuccino looks delicious!

    Tiffany
    Tragic Couturist

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a gorgeous yet casual outfit - perfect for everyday, you look great!! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love vintage places , Hope to be in Tokyo one day to
    discover amazing fashion and culture.

    Great look for the day, navy is ultimate basic.

    xx
    Giana.LDS
    www.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!