Saturday, September 20, 2014

Kate Spade Saturday 2014 AW Collection Launch Party



(Jacket: Zara (similar here); T-shirt: Uniqlo (similar here); 
pants: Le Ciel Bleu (similar here & here); shoes: Vans)


Tonight, my friend Amy and I attended the launch party for the Kate Spade Saturday 2014 AW Collection. I can't believe I've never shopped at this store! So many cute & affordable items for fall/winter were available for show at the party. I especially loved their bags, wallets and pouches - so chic and high quality. All the guests received a gift plus a special art book (the paper crowns we are wearing are from that book :)). And to top it off, the lemonade and the hors d'oeuvres were delicious!

Take a look at Kate Spade Saturday's website here for more cute stuff.


Thanks for the comments on my last post x



Love,

Samantha Mariko







15 comments:

  1. great pieces.awesome pictures too
    keep intouch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bags are so lovely. Love the cozy materials with prints too. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love kate spade! you're so lucky to go to a KS Saturday collection launch. such cute things!

    xo,
    gabby
    www.likealittlefox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her Saturday collection is equally as fun and reasonable. Glad you had a great time!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never really noticed their clothing line (always the bags, they are really cute!) and I realized I should!! Looks like you guys had a great night :))

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Early Morning
    xx, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, adore your outfit! I have so many thing from kate spade, love this brand

    ☀︎ ☀︎ ☀︎

    We’re searching for EDITORS. For more follow the link

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great time. Love the purses, so so cute.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Kate Spade fresh modern designs so much, great that you discovered it! Looks like you had so much fun. :)) I really enjoyed your blog, and I'll be following you from now,on through G+! Hope you check out my blog and follow if you like it.

    Cheers!
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so chic and adorable! :) Looks like a great launch party
    allygong.com
    Connect with me on Bloglovin!

    -Ally

    ReplyDelete
  10. The collection looks so fun! I love the green jumper from the first shot!

    If you have time I'd love for you to check out my blog!
    -Magenta XOXOX
    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing bags! And you look really awesome *o*

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!