Sunday, September 21, 2014

Letters Impromptu x That Girl E




What I'm wearing - Jacket: Uniqlo (similar here); top: Topshop; jeans: Le Ciel Bleu (similar here);
shoes: Vans; tote: Le Ciel Bleu (not for sale); sunglasses: (similar here))

What Ena's wearing - hat & boots: H&M; top: Wego; skirt: Forever 21; 
backpack: Guess (vintage)



Yesterday, I met up with fellow blogger Ena for lunch at Urth Caffe in Omotesando. She is the most bubbly and sweetest girl ever! Her older sister has done my makeup for several test shoots since I moved to Tokyo - she is also very sweet and down-to-earth. We enjoyed an organic Italian omelette and coffee pancakes (SO good), and even though it started raining, we were able to quickly snap some pictures. It was chillier than I excepted yesterday, so I threw on my faux leather jacket over a cropped long-sleeve shirt I recently found at Topshop. I dressed down even more with loose tapered denim from my work, Le Ciel Bleu. I just love anything that is comfortable and high quality, which is probably why I own 4 pairs of jeans (and counting) from my work... I guess it's true when they say you can never have too many pairs of jeans!

I loved Ena's outfit - she also wore a cropped long-sleeve top but with a full midi skirt. It was a well-balanced outfit with her hat and shoes. She said she got her Guess backpack for $6 at a vintage shop! Ena and I got to know each other when she found my blog a couple months ago, and started following me on Twitter. We finally planned to meet up in Tokyo before she moves back to the Philippines next year. She is a senior in high school aspiring to become a fashion stylist. She was telling me that she is currently trying to put her styling portfolio together. I can't wait to see her work! 



You can check out her blog at www.thatgirl-e.blogspot.jp, follow her on instagram @enacuizon, and follow her on Twitter @Enaterrestine



Thanks for all the comments only previous post! You all are awesome x



Love,

Samantha Mariko



23 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, especially the vans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to meet such a sweet person in different city! And you guys rock the outfits so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both look amazing, great looks. Simple and so stylish at the same time. The pancakes, and actually everything, looks sooo delicious. :)
    Fashion Happenss

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look as chic as always! Definitely loving your sunnies- the are so cool and carefree! ;)
    And, mmm, alll the pictures of food make me instantly hungry as I still have not eaten my dinner! :D

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The all black look is too good! Glad you two had fun! xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice outfit, you both look amazing!!!

    XOXO
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    http://fashion-mask.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfits! You too are so stylish, absolutely in love!
    Just followed your blog via GFC, would you mind taking a look at mine?
    FASHION ENVIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love the perfecto jacket!

    x Mieke

    Check out my new post on http://nancy-mulhouse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both look awesome!!
    xo

    www.kelpasdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You both look amazing!

    www.nevernotinspired.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. love how bloggers meet up in real life one on one! it's been a little harder for me to do - the shyness really kick in for me lol - unless it's a bigger group, but i love seeing when others get together! and i love that brick wall backdrop! makes for great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Vans and looooove your new hair!!
    ''Okappa'' looks so modern and mode. Fab style!!

    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That sounds like such a blast meeting up with another blogger! You both looked amazing and the food looked so delicious!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love both of you! cool style :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  15. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    www.damienbrodowski.blogspot.com

    DamoFashion

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ena is going to be an awesome stylist! I love her hat and outfit. Good luck to her. You two look amazing! Love these pics. Loving that jacket Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  17. those coffee pancakes sound like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you girls look so cool! loving your crop top with jacket pairing! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  19. great photos!!!

    visit my blog:

    http://tamysfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice post! I like your blog
    http://daria-vais.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  21. GIRLS ! I love your outfits !!

    xo. TDVR
    www.tenindvr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!