Monday, December 8, 2014

OUTFIT | Autumn leaves and winter coats


(coat: Topshop; top: Topshop; denim: Le Ciel Bleu; boots: Target;
glasses chains: Alma chains; ring: Good After Nine; satchel: Kate Spade Saturday;





Fall in Japan is gorgeous. Even in the city, you can experience the changes in season at countless parks, Kitanomaru Park being one of them. Lisa asked me if I would be interested in doing a fall-inspired photo shoot this weekend, adding that the foliage should be pretty around this time. And she was right. Leaves of all colors - red, orange, yellow, green - surrounded this little park. 

I've been looking for a new coat all season, and this faux fur poodle coat really coat my attention at Topshop. I wasn't planning to buy a brown coat (was looking around for a black or gray one), but the black on was not available in my size. Turns out, this camel one wasn't so bad - it actually gives off a vintage vibe that could work with some of the pieces in my closet. It went perfectly with the mini satchel bag courtesy of Kate Spade Saturday Japan :)

Having that perfect jacket or coat is so important, which is probably why it takes me so long until I find one. I mean, it is a pretty big investment! Here are some other cute selections of faux fur jackets and coats from Shopbop that I found (many of them are discounted!).


先日、カメラマンのリサさんの提案で、九段下の北の丸公園で今回のコーディネートの写真を撮ってもらいました。紅葉が旬の様で、ものすごく綺麗でした!今年の新しいコートをずっと探していたのですが、この前Topshopで買い物をしていたとき、このレトロ風のプードルフェークファーコートを発見。とても暖かく、今期は大活躍してくれそうなキャメルコートをチョイスしました。Kate Spade Saturday Japan から頂いたミニクロスボディーと相性抜群!フェークファーコートやジャケットをお探しの方は、私がShopbopでみつけたセレクションを是非見てみて下さい :)



[[And hey SoundCloud users!! My new song is now available on SoundCloud for your listening pleasure :) Check it out!]]


It's starting to get bitter cold out here in Tokyo, stay warm guys!



Love,

Samantha











35 comments:

  1. Nice look ! I look your coat <3

    http://collectiondenel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Love this coat!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coat ! your all look and your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely ^^

    I am in love with your coat!!!

    Beautiful style.

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my god, this is perfect ♥ I swear each of your outfit posts I love more & more!
    That coat is so cute, I've had my eye on it for a while, you might tempt me into buying it!

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny how it's Fall there and we start to have full on Winter. :) I 've been looking for a fur coat but I haven't found any that looked good on me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty :) i love your faux fur poodle coat so much
    aaaah I wish i could stay longer in Japan so that I would feel the real fall season ;)

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice photos! Amazing look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. really lovely outfit. that coat is amazing and your haircut is wonderful.

    rae of love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty bag, great outer
    such an incredible look

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous surroundings. your coat and kate spade saturday bag is beautiful.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am officially in love with that coat, more than all the others I've seen. Seriously. And Japan in autumn, sounds dreamy to me

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. so amazing, your coat and mini bag is so great :)
    would you like to follow each other? let me know :)

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg these pictures are gorgeous! and you look pretty, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The poodle fur coat is just stunning! and love those pics,too!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful photos and your bag is really cute :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. beautiful look <3 you look always beautiful!
    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look like a cute fluffy teddy bear in that coat (and I mean that as a good thing! haha). This just makes me crave some winter wind whilst I'm in the midst of summer. We all want what we can't have.

    Wardrobe Quarry

    ReplyDelete
  19. your coat is super awesome :)
    xoxo
    Anja

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness! Look at all those beautiful fall colors. The tress are gorgeous. And your outfit is just perfect for the weather. :) The coat is lovely.

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful pictures and love the coat!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love this fall post! Have to say I have been looking out
    for the perfect kate spade bag and this one is just too cute.

    Tokyo is the next destination dream for us.

    xx
    Giana.LDS
    giana.ledesociale.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. So much about this is just so right - your coat, your hair, your sunglasses and the photos are beaut!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh that coat is gorgeous, what a great way to add flair to white shirt and blue jeans! Looking lovely as always! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. first of all i must say: wow you're so beautiful and i'm in love with your haircut! it's perfection ;) your look is amazing! the coat and all those details! i really love every single piece, especially that lovely ring <3 awww i fell in love with your blog ;)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice casual style and love the beautiful autumn backdrops! x

    http://lavender-fashion-xxx.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fall in Japan looks really beautiful!! Love all the different colored leaves =D I adore your faux fur coat, looks really cozy. And I need that adorable handbag! I've been obsessing over mini handbags lately, they're sooo cute :) Hope you have a fabulous week Samantha!

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xx
    BLOG | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  28. aww i love that jacket so much!!

    http://rrriotdontdiet.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice combination of fashion with weathers , this glasses was awesome because of this awesome jacket , cool place for photo shoot aiden pearce Coat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and every one!